Professional Handheld Thermal Imager
The FOTRIC 320 series of thermal imaging cameras are rugged, durable, accurate and portable, and are capable of various equipment diagnostic tasks. They also pioneered the integration of thermal imaging cameras and mobile phones into thermal imaging data terminals that meet the needs of more application scenarios. Use your cell phone as a larger display with phone app and optional bracket.
- Professional industrial thermal camera with 384 x 288 resolution, 28 x 21 degree FOV, 1202 F max temperature
- 44% more pixels than FLIR E8 Wifi
- Adjustable Focus
- Building inspection
- Wire inspection
- Machine inspection
- Transformer inspection
- Motor inspection
- And more
Affordable Non-Contact Testing Instruments for R&D Professionals
The main use of the thermal imager is to diagnose the potential defect when the device is running online. FOTRIC 320 series professional thermal imaging cameras are suitable for equipment inspection under severe conditions.
- -20~650C wide temperature range
- Auto high/low temperature spots
- 5 spots 5 boxes temperature measurement
- On-site emissivity set on smartphone
- Record radiometric video on smartphone
- User-defined temperature alert
- Text and voice annotation
- Cost-effective optional lenses
- Substation inspection
- Distribution cabinet testing
- Capacitor detection
- Motor Inspection
- Solar panel inspection
- Transformer and other transmission equipment inspection
- Base station and other equipment maintenance
- High temperature and high pressure equipment inspection
- Bearing, brake pad, wheel hub inspection
- HVAC inspection
- Ground heating inspection
- Tunnel inspection
- Metal die-casting inspection
Only at Rexgear
Hard start motor at 85% under voltage?
Phase angle? Overload capacity?
On special orders & custom builds
Help you select the ideal equipment
Fotric Authorized Distributor
When choosing an industrial equipment, It is essential to work with experts who have had actual experience installing, using, and repairing them. This puts us in the top 2% of the authorized distributors and service providers.