Tablet oscilloscope, will bring you an excellent operation experience which is different from traditional oscilloscope. You will give up all oscilloscopes with complicated buttons and knobs. Micsig tablet oscilloscope tBook mini TO1000 series uses 8 inches industry TFT-LCD & 800*600 pixels display resolution, supports multi-touch operation. up to 28Mpts memory depth and 256 intensity grading display, 8G storage and also supports LAN, WiFi, HDMI, USB Host, USB Device. Unique file management, support iOS and Android and video record function. Before you make the final decision, just spend one minter to compare, you will make the right decision.Catalog
- High quality 8 inches full touch capacitive screen &800*600pixels; 70MHz, 100MHz and 150MHz selectable bandwidth; 1GSa/s real time sampling rate; 2 or 4 input analog channel; 8000mAH battery inside (optional)
- A high waveform capture rate allows for better detection of glitch and runt signals. The higher capture rate allows more signal waveforms to be captured. By increasing the waveform capture rate, you see a more complete picture of what is going on with the signal.
- A digital fluorescence display allows the user to see the distribution of the signal probability on the display. As the occurrence of the signal increases in that location, its brightness increases. Similarly, in regions of low occurrence, the signal will display more dimly.
- Lower noise floor is less than 1mV help you to get more accurate measurements.
- There are 31 auto measurements for the user to choose from on the Measure selection page. Tap “Measure” to display all the measurement options on one screen. Tap the desired measurement you want to select. To unselect a measurement, either tap the icon of the measurement to be unselected, or tap clear to remove all measurements. Tap any other place on screen to exit the menu.
- Supports 7 types of trigger function: Edge, Pulse, Logic, Time Out, Dwart PW, Slope, N Edge, and Video. Tap “Level” to open the trigger level slider, and then drag the trigger level marker.
- Swiping down to take a screen shot quickly with four fingers. Waveforms can be viewed& edited in local.
- Tap “CH1” icon to display or hide the desired channels. Sliding right on the “channel” icon will open the channel configuration menu.
- Tap “Quick Save” icon to save waveform to memory. An internal 8GBstorage capacity, expandable via USB, allows for a virtually unlimited number of waveforms to be saved.
- Tapping “mV” or “V” to set the desired vertical divisions. The Volts per division are displayed in the user interface.
- Double tap the waveform to zoom in on the desired region Tap “Time Scale” to open the time-base ruler to quickly modify the horizontal divisions.
- Swipe down with three fingers simultaneously to access the ZOOM function.
- Tap to open the trigger level slider “Level” , then drag the trigger lever marker to the desired position.
- Tap “∧” to get math and reference channel icon, then tap “Math” to open. Swipe left/ right to open/ close math channel setting. Tap “Math” again to turn off math function. Use the same method to set up the reference waveform.
- The on screen, soft keyboard allows for easy file naming and eliminates the need for using a knob to try and name files. This improves file naming efficiency up to 95%.
- 7,500mAh big capacity chargeable Li-ion battery, conveniently detachable, can continue working time up to 5 hours.
- Support serial triggering and decode (I2C, SPI, RS232/UART,CAN, LIN) and Aerospace and defence (MIL-STD 1553, ARINC 429). Two formats to display decoding, text and graphic.
Up to 130,000 wfm/s capture rate
256 levels grading display
31 types of auto measurements
Various trigger function
Screenshot & view
Channel quick setup
Trigger level setup
Math & reference channel setup
Serial bus trigger & decode
|Sample rate||1GSa/S（single channel）||1GSa/S（single channel）||1GSa/S（single channel）|
|Screen||8 inches TFT LCD; 800*600 pixels display resolution，14*10 display range||8 inches TFT LCD; 800*600 pixels display resolution，14*10 display range||8 inches TFT LCD; 800*600 pixels display resolution，14*10 display range|
|Max capture rate||130,000 wfm/s||130,000 wfm/s||130,000 wfm/s|
|Bandwidth limitation||20MHz||20MHz, high pass, low pass||20MHz, high pass, low pass|
|Battery (Optional)||8,000mAh Li-ion battery||8,000mAh Li-ion battery||8,000mAh Li-ion battery|
|Standard||P130A 200MHZ X 10 Passive Probes: probes spec depends on oscilloscope model, 2pcs for 2 channel, 4 pcs for 4 channel 10X Input capacitance: 14.5pF-17.5pF, 10X Input Voltage: ＜600V DC + Peak AC|
|Standard||1unit Power adaptor input 100~240V，50~60Hz，2A；output DC12V/5A，|
|Standard||Power cord X 1(country of origin determines specific type)|
|Standard||Certification of clibration|
|Standard||Packing list card|
|Optional||Oscilloscope Handbag：Black Nylon|
|Optional||Screen protector film|
|Optional||1300V 100MHz High Voltage Differential Probe DP10013|
Only at Rexgear
Hard start motor at 85% under voltage?
Phase angle? Overload capacity?
On special orders & custom builds
Help you select the ideal equipment
Micsig Authorized Distributor
When choosing an industrial equipment, It is essential to work with experts who have had actual experience installing, using, and repairing them. This puts us in the top 2% of the authorized distributors and service providers.