With frequencies up to 100 MHz, 16Bit Resolution, and arbitrary waveforms of up to 16 Mpts the DG2000 reproduces any waveform with high signal fidelity. SiFi II adds additional filtering capabilities making this one of the most flexible generators on the market. The hybrid touch interface and industrial design make it the perfect choice for your lab while standard Ethernet and USB make it the choice for engineers who need to programmatically control their instrument.
High Resolution high frequency waveform generation. The DG2000 Series are easy to configure and operate and can combine signals together quickly and easily for more advanced applications. 2 channel, 50-100 MHz touch screen generators with 16 Million point arbitrary waves and SiFi II technology.
- Unique SiFi II (Signal Fidelity II) technology: generate the arbitrary waveforms point by point; recover the signal without distortion; sample rate accurate and adjustable; jitter of all the output waveforms (including Sine, Pulse, etc.) as low as 200 ps
- 16 Mpts memory depth per channel for arbitrary waveforms
- Standard dual-channel with the same performance, equivalent to two independent signal sources
- High frequency stability: ±1 ppm; low phase noise: -105 dBc/Hz
- Built-in high-order harmonic generator (at most 8-order harmonics)
- Built-in 7 digits/s, 240 MHz bandwidth full featured frequency counter
- Up to 160 built-in arbitrary waveforms, covering the common signals in engineering application, medical electronics, auto electronics, math processing, and other various fields
- Sample rate up to 250 MSa/s, vertical resolution 16 bits
- Arbitrary waveform sequence editing function available; arbitrary waveforms also can be generated through the PC software
- Various analog and digital modulation functions: AM, FM, PM, ASK, FSK, PSK, and PWM.
- Standard waveform combine function, capable of outputting specifi ed waveforms combined with the basic waveforms
- Standard channel tracking function, when enabled, all the parameters of both channels are updated based on users' confi gurations
- Standard interface: USB Host&Device and LAN (LXI Core 2011 Device); USB-GPIB function supported
- 4.3'' TFT color touch screen
- RS232, PRBS, and Dual-tone outputs supported
- Unless otherwise specified, all the specifications can be guaranteed when the following two conditions are met.
- The signal generator is within the calibration period.
- The signal generator has been running ceaselessly for over 30 minutes under the specified operating temperature (23℃±5℃).
- All the specifications are guaranteed except the parameters marked with "Typical".
Only at Rexgear
Hard start motor at 85% under voltage?
Phase angle? Overload capacity?
On special orders & custom builds
Help you select the ideal equipment
RIGOL Authorized Distributor
When choosing an industrial equipment, It is essential to work with experts who have had actual experience installing, using, and repairing them. This puts us in the top 2% of the authorized distributors and service providers.