With capabilities including Function Generation, Arbitrary Waveform Generation, Pulse Generation, Harmonic Generation, Analog/Digital Modulation source, and Counter the DG4000 series can handle a broad array of signal emulation applications from near DC up to 60 or even 200 MHz depending on model and function. The DG4000 utilizes Direct Digital Synthesizer (DDS) technology which delivers stable, precise, low distortion signals. The sleek, upright design features a high resolution 7" display screen, while the user-friendly interface design and panel layout improves efficiency.
The DG4000 Series waveform generators are utilized in a wide range of applications because of the many functions combined into one instrument. Provides fine resolution and detail in high speed signals and always know what signals are being generated with the intuitive and informative extra large display. 2 channel generators from 60 to 200 MHz with large format display.
DG4000 series is a multifunctional generator that combines many functions in one, including Function Generator, Arbitrary Waveform Generator, Pulse Generator, Harmonic Generator, Analog/Digital Modulator and Counter. All the models have two channels with complete equivalent functions and precisely adjustable phases.
- Maximum output frequency: 200MHz, 160MHz, 100MHz, 60MHz
- 500MSa/s sample rate, 14 bit vertical resolution
- Dual channel outputs with identical performance
- 2ppm high-frequency stability
- -115dBc/Hz low phase noise
- Versatile analog and digital modulation functions
- 150 built-in waveforms
- 7digits/s, 200MHz built-in Counter
- Harmonic generator that can generate up to 16th order of harmonic (Std.)
- Powerful waveform editing PC software
- Connectivity: USB Host & Device, LAN
- 7 inch LCD display (800 × 480)
- All the specifications can be guaranteed if the following two conditions are met unless where noted.
- The generator is within the calibration period and has performed self-calibration.
- The generator has been working continuously for at least 30 minutes under the specified temperature (18℃ to 28℃ ).
- All the specifications are guaranteed unless those marked with “typical”.
Only at Rexgear
Hard start motor at 85% under voltage?
Phase angle? Overload capacity?
On special orders & custom builds
Help you select the ideal equipment
RIGOL Authorized Distributor
When choosing an industrial equipment, It is essential to work with experts who have had actual experience installing, using, and repairing them. This puts us in the top 2% of the authorized distributors and service providers.