DM3058/DM3058E is a digital multimeter designed with 5½ digits readings resolution and dual-display especially fitting to the needs of high-precision, multifunction and automatic measurement.
The DM3000 Series DMMs give reliable, cost effective, full DMM capabilities measuring DCV, ACV, DCI, ACI, Resistance (2 & 4 Wire), Capacitance, Diode Test, Frequency, and Temperature. These DMMs are designed for simple and efficient bench top use, but include software options for datalogging and remote programming from almost any interface. Basic 5.5 digit DMM, 5.5 digit DMM with LXI, and full 6.5 digit DMM models available
- Real 5½ digits readings resolution
- Up to 123 rdgs/s measurement speed
- True-RMS AC Voltage and AC Current measuring
- Quickly Save or Recall the 10 groups of Preset Configuration
- Preset 10 groups of Standard Sensor Configuration, built-in cold terminal compensation for thermocouple
- Clone the instrument configurations into other DM3058/DM3058E via USB storage device
- The first 5½ digit digital multimeter passing LXI Criterion in industry, which can achieve system integration easily
- With easy, convenient and flexible any sensor measurement control software: UltraSensor
- Standard configuration interface: USB Device, USB Host, LAN (only for DM3058), RS-232, GPIB (only for DM3058)
- Support remote control via commands and compatible with commands of main stream multimeters
Only at Rexgear
Hard start motor at 85% under voltage?
Phase angle? Overload capacity?
On special orders & custom builds
Help you select the ideal equipment
RIGOL Authorized Distributor
When choosing an industrial equipment, It is essential to work with experts who have had actual experience installing, using, and repairing them. This puts us in the top 2% of the authorized distributors and service providers.