DP700 series power supply is a type of affordable programmable linear DC power supply with high performance. With superb performance specifications, pure and reliable output, and clear user interface, the DP700 series supports timing output and trigger function, and provides a remote communication interface, enabling you to meet your diversified test requirements.
RIGOL's DP700 Series power supply is an affordable, programmable linear DC power supply for benchtop applications. With quality performance specifications, reliable output, and a small footprint, the DP700 Series provides incredible benchtop value. 150 W models in 50 V / 3 A or 30 V / 5 A configurations.
- DP711: single output, 30 V/5 A, total power up to 150 W
- DP712: single output, 50 V/3 A, total power up to 150 W
- Low ripple and noise:
DP711: <500 μVrms/3 mVpp; <2 mArms
DP712: <500 μVrms/4 mVpp; <2 mArms
- Excellent load and line regulation rate: <0.01% + 2 mV; <0.01% + 2 mA
- Transient response time: <50 μs
- 1 mV/1 mA resolution (optional)
- Sound overvoltage/overcurrent/overtemperature protection, with the response time for the overvoltage protection less than 10 ms
- External trigger function supported, enabling synchronous output for multiple devices
- Timing output supported (10 ms to 99999 s) for up to 2,048 groups
- 3.5-inch TFT-LCD; compact and elegant; easy to use
- Front panel locking and any specified key locking supported
- RS232 interface communication supported
- General-purpose testing in the R&D lab
- Quality control and assessment
- Pure power for RF (radio frequency)/MW (microwave) circuits or components
- Power for automobile electronic circuit test
- Verification and troubleshooting for the device or circuit characteristic
- Teaching experiment
Only at Rexgear
Hard start motor at 85% under voltage?
Phase angle? Overload capacity?
On special orders & custom builds
Help you select the ideal equipment
RIGOL Authorized Distributor
When choosing an industrial equipment, It is essential to work with experts who have had actual experience installing, using, and repairing them. This puts us in the top 2% of the authorized distributors and service providers.