The DSG3060 has a maximum frequency of 6 GHz. Featuring a high signal purity with phase noise measuring <-110dBc/Hz@20kHz (typical) and a wide output range of -130dBm to +25dBm, the DSG3000 RF signal generator has standard pulse modulation with an on/off ratio of up to 80dB, with optional pulse train generator available. The DSG3000 series also has an amplitude accuracy of <0.5dB (typical).
3 and 6 GHz models with optional built-in IQ baseband generator and OCXO timebase. The DSG3000 Series offers standard AM/FM/ØM analog modulation, as well as options for I/Q modulation and I/Q baseband output.
- Highest frequency: 3GHz/6GHz
- Amplitude accuracy: <0.5dB (typical)
- Output amplitude range: -130 dBm to +13 dBm
- High signal purity, phase noise: <-110dBc/Hz@20kHz (typical)
- Standard 0.5ppm internal clock; 5ppb high stable clock for option
- Standard AM/FM/ΦM analog modulation
- Standard pulse modulation; on/off ratio up to 80dB; pulse train generator for option
- I/Q modulation and I/Q baseband output
- All modulations support internal and external modulation modes
- Standard 2U height design to save rack space; rack mount kit is available
- Standard USB/LAN/GPIB remote control interfaces; support SCPI command set
- Wear-free electronic attenuator design
- Well-designed automatic flatness calibration function (Cables, attenuators, amplifiers and so on) for test system with power meter control
Specifications are valid under the following conditions: the instrument in the calibration cycle is stored at least two hours at 0°C to 50°C temperature, and 40 minutes warm up. The specifications include measurement uncertainty. Data represented in this manual are specifications unless otherwise noted.
- Typical (typ.): describes characteristic performance, which 80 percent of the measurement results will meet at room temperature (approximately 25 °C). This data is not warranted, does not include measurement uncertainty.
- Nominal (nom.): indicates the expected mean or average performance, or an attribute whose performance is by design, such as the 50Ω connector. This data is not warranted and is measured at room temperature (approximately 25 °C).
- Measured (meas.): describes an attribute measured during the design phase for purposes of communicating expected performance, such as amplitude drift vs. time. This data is not warranted and is measured at room temperature (approximately 25 °C).
Only at Rexgear
Hard start motor at 85% under voltage?
Phase angle? Overload capacity?
On special orders & custom builds
Help you select the ideal equipment
RIGOL Authorized Distributor
When choosing an industrial equipment, It is essential to work with experts who have had actual experience installing, using, and repairing them. This puts us in the top 2% of the authorized distributors and service providers.