The DSG800 series covers output frequencies from 9 kHz to 3.6 GHz. The instruments provide maximum output power up to +20 dBm and low SSB phase noise -112 dBc/Hz, amplitude accuracy of +/- 0.5 dB, and frequency resolution of 0.01 Hz at any frequency. An oven-controlled crystal oscillator time-base option provides < 5 ppb temperature stability and < 30 ppb/year aging stability, the most accurate and stable timebase available in this class. THe DSG800A models provide internal and external IQ Modulation support including FSK, QAM, and QPSK signals. Use the IQ modulation to emulate transmitteddata sequences for receiver testing. For IoT and RF applications from design to debug the DSG800 series provides uncompromised RF signal generation capabilities at an unprecedented value.
Generate and Emulate Complex RF Signals with the DSG800A signal Generators. Use as an AM Modulated source for Immunity testing or create custom IQ data for RF receiver verification.
Highly cost-effective economical RF signal generator
- Up to -112 dBc/Hz (typical) phase noise
- Up to +20 dBm (typical) maximum output power
- Higher level of amplitude accuracy, up to 0.5 dB (typical)
- Superb signal stability
Functions almost matching those of high-level RF signal generators
- Flexible frequency and amplitude sweep functions
- Complete AM/FM/ØM analog modulation functions
- Standard LF output function
- Powerful pulse modulation function
- Open vector modulation function
- System flatness calibration function
- Simple and easy to operate
Special design ensuring its reliability and durability
- Use electronic attenuator to avoid wearing
- Specially designed protection functions
- Digital ALC circuit
- Simple structure
Smallest in size among the like products
- Occupy the least workbench space
- Occupy less rack space
- Light weight; the handle offers comfortable grip
The technical specifications are valid when the instrument is within the calibration period, is stored for at least two hours in 0℃ to 50℃ temperature and is warmed up for 40 minutes. Unless otherwise noted, the specifications in this manual include the measurement uncertainty.
- Typical Value (typ.): the typical performance that 80 percent of the measurement results can meet at room temperature (approximately 25℃ ). This data is not warranted and does not include the measurement uncertainty.
- Nominal Value (nom.): the expected average performance or the designed performance attribute, such as the 50 Ω connector. This data is not warranted and is measured at room temperature (approximately 25℃ ).
- Measured Value (meas.): the performance attribute measured during the design phase used to be compared with the expected performance, such as the variation of the amplitude drift with time. This data is not warranted and is measured at room temperature (approximately 25℃ ).
Only at Rexgear
Hard start motor at 85% under voltage?
Phase angle? Overload capacity?
On special orders & custom builds
Help you select the ideal equipment
RIGOL Authorized Distributor
When choosing an industrial equipment, It is essential to work with experts who have had actual experience installing, using, and repairing them. This puts us in the top 2% of the authorized distributors and service providers.