The TX1000 runs from a USB cable and is controlled from the front panel of the DSA815 (or from a Windows XP application). Shown below is the TX1000 configuration for this test. Switch SW1 and SW5 are closed to connect the two external channels to the front of the mixer.
- For DSA8, DSA1, DSG3, DSG8, RSA5, RSA3 Models
- Energized by USB; connected with PC for operations and controlled through the program control panel on the PC.
- Provide 10MHz reference signal output and can easily realize clock synchronization with other devices of the system.
- Built-in 50MHz signal which can be connected to the input port by “switches” to facilitate users’ learning, operation and demonstration of the spectrum analyzer.
- 500MHz and 1GHz local oscillator signal outputs with good phase noise to convenient users’ various measurement needs when there is no signal source.
- Modular circuit design; provide interfaces for users to make separate measurement of any component; enable to replace any component.